TERMS OF SERVICE
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms carefully before using this Website. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the Terms set out below.
1. You are wholly responsible for use of this site by any person using your terminal or point of presence and you must ensure that any such person fully complies with these Terms.
2. You agree to use this site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Although Giclée of New England, Inc. (GoNE, Inc.) has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information posted on this site accurate, GoNE, Inc. gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information posted on this site or the outcomes of using any of the information from this site.
4. Where this site provides hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, such links are not an endorsement by GoNE, Inc. of any products or services in such web sites and GoNE, Inc. does not necessarily support or approve of the same. You use such links entirely at your own risk and GoNE, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such web sites or information contained in such web sites.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY GONE INC. ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GONEINC. MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, GONEINC. DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. GONEINC. DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SOFTWARE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GONEINC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES.
6. GoNE, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this Site, these Terms and its services at any time. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, these Terms shall continue to be valid as to their other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.
7. Art work used on this website is done so with the implied or expressed permission of the originators. All copyrights belong to originator, artist, photographer or their heirs, unless otherwise stated in written contract. By participating in our online photo/art competitions you give us permission to briefly use your images to promote future events. This in no way implies that you are giving up your copyrights to your image.