Photo Editing A’ La Carte
Nancy Bryant, President of Giclee of New England, Inc is now offering a series of photo editing workshop. Pick the ones that are right for you and fit into your schedule. Thursday Classes are 6:30 to 8pm and Saturday classes are 11:30am to 1pm. Classes will meet at the Giclee of New England Gallery at 1422 Main Street, Palmer. Bring your laptop if you have one.
Photo editing A’ la carte:
Each session will be 1.5 hours and cover the topics listed. Bring your own laptop if you want to follow along. Exercise files will be provided when needed.
- Pricing: $50 per session
- - Take $5.00 off each session if you sign up for two to four sessions
- – take off $10 each session if you sign up for five to nine sessions
- - Sign up with a friend and you both take off $5.00 per session you sign up for together.
- - Sign up for 10 or more sessions and take 50% off each session price (other discounts do not apply).
Limited space. Classes limited to six participants each.
- Photo editing 101: July 12 6:30-8
- Why, how, and terms to know.
- Software options, which one is best for you? Free software, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop CSx, Lightroom. File management, editing basics.
2.Beginners quick start: July 14 11:30-1
- This course covers the basic tools and functions in Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CSx.
- Designing your workspace interface and Preferences.
- The power of editing with layers and other non-destructive editing methods.
- Use of masking on layers.
- Adjustment layers and masks.
- How to use these powerful editing tools
- Special effects
- Photoshop photomerge,
- “By hand” stitching.
- Shooting for panos
6.HighDynamicRange: July 28 11:30-1
>14. Printing photos: August 25 11:30-1